Saturday, November 6, 2010

Taskstream final assessment

INTASC
Standards (criteria)
Examples & Support
ND / Met
4.13
The candidate knows how to enhance learning through the use of a wide variety of materials as well as human and technological resources (knowledge).
CA-4.13 -> In this course I have learned about the benefits of working together in virtual environment. With my group, we worked on Google Reader

I have reflected on my own understanding of web 2.0 and have used and worked with at least 2 web2.0 tools. Here’s a link to my favorite web2.0 tools.
Met
6.35
The candidate demonstrates proficiency and appropriateness in utilizing a variety of media communication tools to enrich learning opportunities (skill).
CA-6.35 -> I went to the OTEN conference. There I learned about different technologies that can be used to enrich learning opportunities. After the conference, I used my cell phone to make a Yodio on this conference. I posted about this on my blog.

I also used Screenr and Google Presentations to make a multimedia video on Piaget's Sensorimotor Stages of Development.

Met

No comments:

Post a Comment