Monday, October 4, 2010

Google Reader

My team and I worked on Google Reader:
  • A very nice application that tells the user when websites that they are interested in are updated. 
  • No more checking every single website to see whether or not they updated. 
  • Just one screen that tells the user which sites have updated. Very nice for checking student blogs to see if they've done their homework yet. 
  • A great way to save time. 
The learning curve for me wasn't too steep. I'm fairly comfortable around computers and was very interested in Google Reader when I heard about it in class. I didn't feel forced to try it so that I could blog about it. Since two weeks ago I've been using it a lot. 
For our group assignment, I started the doc we worked in and shared in with my team. After that, we all contributed equally to the document. I used my Google Reader during our presentation to show what the many uses of it are.
Here's a link to our document: LINK

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the usefulness of Google Reader.

    Please add an ACTIVE LINK to your Published Group Project (Reader).
    Thanks,
    B

    ReplyDelete